The LATAM Bundle
Retail ecommerce spending in Latin America has begun to decelerate in 2022 after two years of record growth, but 2023 will be a critical year. To prepare you for the year ahead and beyond, Insider Intelligence has curated The LATAM Bundle, a selection of research reports that analyze the industry from multiple perspectives.
Save 44% off full report prices
Buy the Bundle
Explore key trends of 2022 with 7 reports, 99 pages and 76 charts
Share bundle reports internally with your colleagues
Credit the value of your purchase towards a full Insider Intelligence subscription within 60 days of purchase
$4,995 (Save 44%)Buy the Bundle
The Pandemic Boom Subsides, but Double-Digit Growth Persists Through Turmoil
- How will economic conditions affect retail spending in Latin America?
- In which countries are retail ecommerce and mcommerce sales growing the fastest?
- What do these trends mean for retailers in Latin America?
4 Key Figures and Trends for the Year Ahead
- What is the outlook for total media, digital, and mobile ad spending?
- Which formats are driving growth across the region?
- What do these trends mean for advertisers?
Double-Digit Gains in Digital Advertising and Retail Ecommerce Sales Spark New Opportunities for Brand Marketers
- How big is the retail media opportunity?
- Who are the leading retail media players in the region?
- What are the opportunities for brands looking to grow their presence on retailers’ media networks in Latin America?
TikTok Takes Flight as Other Platforms Fight to Win New Users
- How many people use social networks, and which countries are fueling growth?
- What are the biggest trends in social platform usage?
- What do these trends mean for marketers in Latin America?
Sales Growth Slows amid a More Challenging Macroeconomic Environment
- How did retail ecommerce sales fare among Latin America’s most prominent players in 2021?
- How did a return to in-store shopping affect these retailers?
- What do these trends mean for retail professionals this year?
10 Product Categories Will Push Retail Ecommerce Sales to Over $50 Billion
- What is the outlook for retail ecommerce sales at the product category level in Brazil?
10 Product Categories Will Propel Retail Ecommerce Sales to Nearly 2 Trillion Pesos
- What is the outlook for retail ecommerce sales at the product category level in Argentina?